FOYERS BAY COUNTRY HOUSETHE CONSERVATORY
Enjoy your breakfast with a view of Loch Ness in our bright and airy conservatory. Our breakfast is included in the cost of your room and features a full cooked Breakfast.
If you are a light eater you can have a bowl of cereal, porridge or some toast. For our cooked breakfast you can choose as many items as you wish from menu including bacon, sausage, mushrooms, tomato, beans, fried bread, black pudding and the most delicious local free range eggs.
All breakfasts are cooked for you to order, and come with tea, coffee, orange or apple juice or choose from a latte, Americano, hot chocolate or a selection of fruit teas.
We offer a small menu for evening meal that is available to our guests only. We have been told by our customers that our food is absolutely delicious. We can serve it with with wine, beer or a wee dram of whisky from our bar if you prefer.
We pride ourselves on the quality of the food we serve, only the best ingredients will do! Every meal is cooked just for you and cooked to order, using the freshest ingredients and served straight to your plate, piping hot and delicious.
In order to ensure we serve the freshest food, food orders must be placed in advance, by 11am on the day you wish to eat.
Discover our delicious menu below
- Leek & Potato Soup
- Home-made leek and potato soup, thick and creamy, served with warm crusty bread.
- Scottish Beef Stew
- A delicious home-made beef and vegetable stew, served with warm crusty bread.
- Baked Camembert
- A whole baked Camembert cheese, served with warm crusty bread. Great for sharing.
- Spaghetti Bolognaise
- Delicious home-made bolognaise sauce made with red wine, served on a bed of fresh cooked pasta.
- Wild Salmon
- Fillet of wild Salmon served with seasonal fresh steamed vegetables and new potatoes.
- Scottish Fillet Steak
- Cooked just how you like it, Scottish fillet steak served with a side-salad, mushrooms, chips and onion rings.
- Home-made beef burger
- Cooked fresh, served with a side-salad, chips and onion rings.
- Plant based Burger and Chips
- Beyond Burger’s plant based burger served with a side-salad, chips and onion rings.
- Crème Brûlée
- Home-made-Crème Brûlée, served with fresh berries.
- Mango and Passionfruit Roulade
- A delicious mini roulade served with fresh berries.
- Salted Caramel Cheesecake
- Chocolate biscuit base with a salted caramel topping, this one is a favourite!
- Sicilian Lemon Tart
- Refreshing on the palate, this sweet lemon tart is served with fresh berries.
- Vanilla Ice Cream
- Three scoops of delicious creamy vanilla ice-cream.
Fresh home cooked breakfast with produce bought from neighbouring Croft’s.Geoffrey, stayed August 2020
Join us in the guest lounge for a wee dram of local whisky, a shot of gin or a glass of wine or beer, the choice is yours!
Auchentoshan 12 years.
Glenkinchie 12 years.
Talisker 10 years.
Cragganmore 12 years.
Abelour 12 years.
Knockando 12 years.
George & JG Smith Glenlivet.
Springbank 10 years.
Tomintoul 10 years.
Lagavulin 16 years.
Ardberg 10 years.
Bunnahabhain 12 years.
Oban 14 years.
Jura Origin 10 years.
Blair Athol 12 years.
Dalwhinnie 15 years.
Eradour 10 years.
Dalmore 12 years.
Benromach 10 years.
Tomatin 12 years.
Glenfarclas 10 years.
Glenmorangie 10 years
Glenburgie 10 years.
Singleton 12 years.
Old Pulteney 12 years.
The Conservatory is open for dinner from 7.00pm – 9.00pm
Breakfast: 7.00am – 9.00am
Dinner: 7.00pm – 9.00pm
The Guest Lounge and Bar is open for drinks from 7.00pm – 11.00pm
Reservations are required for dinner at Foyers Bay Country House. We only serve evening meals to our staying guests . All food is cooked to order so it is served piping hot, and we only use the freshest ingredients.
01456 486 624