Room One is a sumptuous double room with balcony, and is a firm favourite with many of our guests. Sink into a comfortable bed after a long day exploring The Highlands, and wake up refreshed after a hot shower and a hearty home-cooked full Scottish breakfast. Enjoy the sound of the Falls of Foyers roaring in the distance and the birds singing in the garden. Our double room with balcony offers elegant charm and contemporary comfort, with a little outdoor space and a fabulous view over Loch Ness.
Foyers Bay Country House offers you the chance to experience the best in Highland Hospitality. It has been tastefully converted and refurbished to create a uniquely individual and comfortable three star country house, which offers many of the benefits associated with a small intimate homely environment.
Dogs are allowed in this room, we can also provide food and water bowls, but you must bring your own dog food. Please note: If you would like to bring your dog with you, you must contact us in advance on 01456 486 624 to discuss your requirements and book them in. Terms and conditions apply along with a £20 per stay fee for pets.
- Double Bed with 400 thread count Egyptian cotton sheets.
- Shared balcony with Loch views..
- Complimentary tea and coffee-making.
- Sumptuous soft bathrobes for your stay.
- Slippers for your comfort.
- Pet friendly.
- Views over the garden and forest.
- Full cooked breakfast is included.
- Luxury bathroom amenities.
- TV with remote control.
- Bluetooth speaker clock with wireless and USB charger.